Your holiday in the Ötztal commences with a rich breakfast buffet with freshly prepared fruit and vegetable juices, ham, bacon, cheese and bread: We serve the best from the region, many ingredients come right from the surrounding meadows and forests or neighbouring farms.
In the afternoon our typical Etztolar Marende, an afternoon snack awaits you with treats both for people with a sweet tooth and for those who prefer savoury delicacies. Select among soups, traditional snack platters with bacon and cheese, salad or cake and coffee.
In the evening we surprise you with a 6-course select menu and traditional Tyrolean cuisine. Taste the authenticity and freshness of the aromatic ingredients from our region.
» During summer months you are additionally able to select a hiker's snack from the breakfast buffet!
» Daily fresh salad buffet offering a large variety, with diverse fine home-made dressings. Finest selection of olive and other oils, vinegars and Balsamicos.
» Diverse spreads for our daily fresh-baked breads. The bread selection must necessarily include a good brittle bread from South Tyrol, of course!
» Generous cheese selection with various types of region cheese with home-made chutneys
- Potatoes and seasonal vegetables:
- Beef and veal
- Venison: chamois, deer and roe from our own hunting grounds
- Fresh herbs from our garden
- Wines from Austria, and we are proud of it: Our wine cellar hosts many premium wines from local winegrowers, selected with great dedication and care and served on recommendation.
- Beer specialities made in Austria: Austria is a country with a longstanding beer culture. Our supplier, Brau Union Österreich AG, offers over 100 types of beer and guarantees top quality.
- High Quality Tyrolean Distillery