Here in the Ötztal we are blessed with an abundance of premium natural products, regional treats and delicacies. In organic quality affectionately produced by small family businesses, the craft, clean air and the mountain herbs can be tasted in all our dishes.
We receive products like milk, eggs, vegetables, fruit, herbs, fish and meat directly from our neighbours and farmers from the region whom we have personally known for years. This is how we try to keep our ecological footprint as small as possible. Apart from Spaghetti, all pasta products are manufactured in-house. We exclusively obtain products not available in our direct vicinity, such as wine, from selected Austrian producers.
Our highest priority is the freshness, regional origin and authenticity of our goods. We dispense with products from other countries as well as with food that stems from long and uncontrollable supply chains. The drinking quality spring water from the tap to us is the most important and valuable resource. For the first bottle of spring water served at the table, we charge a symbolic amount of € 1.
Beef, veal, lamb & venison
- Alpine husbandry and mountain herb feeding
- Stress-free slaughtering without transport
- Personal selection, processing of the whole animal
- Slowly maturing organic breed from Zams
- Feeding with germinating organic wheat
- Ethical open-space and stable husbandry
- We bake these products ourselves and in line with individual requirements
- This is how we avoid left-over bread
- Left-overs are processed
- For example for brown bread soup or breadcrumbs for bacon dumplings
- Delicious cakes based on old recipes
- In addition to that, only the finest ingredients from the region are used.