The Falknerhof creates trust – for a safe holiday in the Ötztal!
WHICH MEASURES APPLY TO OUR GUESTS?
All corona measures have been lifted.
Exception: FFP2 masks in public transport and in necessary shops.
WHAT DO I REQUIRE ON ENTERING AUSTRIA?
Currently the 3G rule applies.
- Vaccinated (on entry the validity is 270 days) or proof of recovery (max. 180 days) means you can enter Austria without further requirements.
- Unvaccinated or without proof of recovery require a negative Corona test (PCR no older than 72 hrs, antigen no older than 24 hrs. antigen self-tests are not valid) to enter Austria. If a negative test is not available at the time of entry you will be required to register and quarantine for 10 days and this can only be ended on providing a negative test.
- Children under 12 are not subject to 3G requirements. However with regard to quarantine and registration the requirements remain the same as the adult under whose supervision they are travelling.
- A strict hygiene concept and increased cleaning intervals throughout the house
sufficient space and adherence to the prescribed distances in the hotel
- Plenty of nature and fresh mountain air for safe experiences in and around Niederthai