The Falknerhof creates trust - for a safe holiday in the Ötztal!
Special times require special measures!
We at the Falknerhof take every precaution to make your holiday as safe as possible. Because you shouldn't miss out on the most precious thing - time at your favourite place in Niederthai!
Entry requirements to Austria
The basic rule is 2G + - i.e. vaccinated or recovered AND PCR test.
People who have reseived a booster vaccination
Commercial passenger and freight transport
People in transit commuter
What measures apply to you:
To be allowed to holiday with us, a valid 2-G certificate is required. However, face coverings must be worn in all generally accessible indoor areas of the hotel.
What measures apply to cable cars and rack railways (e.g. ski lifts, gondolas, etc.)?:
From 15 November 2021, the operator of cable and rack railways may only admit persons if they present a 2-G certificate. Face coverings must be worn in all generally accessible indoor areas of the hotel.
Do children and young people also need a 2-G certificate for catering?:
- The obligation to show a valid 2-G certificate does not apply to children up to the age of 13.
Children aged 14 and over require a 2-G certificate (vaccinated or recovered).
What evidence applies to the 2-G rule?
- A certificate of recovery is valid for 180 days.
- A medical certificate is valid for 180 days after an expired infection with SARS-CoV-2. This must be proven by molecular biology (e.g. PCR test).molecular biology (e.g. PCR test).
- An official segregation order is also valid for 180 days.
With us applies:
- strict hygiene concept and increased cleaning intervals in the whole house
- sufficient space and adherence to the prescribed distances in the house
- extensive nature and fresh mountain air for safe experiences in and around Niederthai
Should you not be able to start your trip for personal or official reasons, we will of course accommodate you with our adapted cancellation conditions. Money back guarantee up to 14 days before arrival!
If you have any further questions or uncertainties, please do not hesitate to contact us.