Cross country skiing in Niederthai
DISCOVER THE SPORT OF CROSS COUNTRY SKIING IN NIEDERTHAI
Cross country skiing in Niederthai is slowing down in its purest form. There isn’t another winter leisure activity that combines the feeling of freedom and closeness to nature so completely with the pleasure of skiing and healthy exercise. The lungs fill with air, your circulation is strengthened and the immune system mobilised.
Awarded the cross country skiing seal of quality by Tyrol, the cross country skiing Eldorado Ötztal, located at 1550 m above sea level, offers:
- 40-50 km of cross country tracks
- Classic and skating tracks
- Awarded with the seal of quality by Tyrol
Cross country tracks that couldn’t be more beautiful. The high-altitude cross country tracks take you into the wonderful world of the Ötztal Alps and open up the vastness of the valley which is covered with snow.
The high-altitude cross country ski tracks in Niederthai:
- 15 km classic trail (5 km easy, approx. 8 km medium and approx. 2 km difficult)
- 15 km skating track (5km easy, approx. 8 km medium and approx. 2 km difficult)
- All sections of the tracks are interconnected.
Let yourself be inspired and enjoy the added comfort of being a guest at the Falknerhof. The entrance to the tracks is on the doorstep. There is no easier and more comfortable way to get into the cross country skiing fun.