- Short stay up to 3 days: € 5,00 per person per day
- Single rooms charge: € 10,00 in low season and € 20,00 in high season per day
- Local tax: € 3,00 in winter and € 2,50 in summer - per person per day for adultsan young people from the age of 16
- A fee of € 10,00 in winter and € 7,00 in summer per day is charged for each dog, food not included
- Special menus for vegan diet, food intolerance and special dietary needs: surplus per day from € 20,00 to € 50,00! Must be made known in advance!
- 3 months to 1 month before arrival day: 40% of the lodging costs will be deducted
- 1 month to 7 days before arrival day: 70% of the lodging costs will be deducted
- less than 1 week or early departure: 90% of the lodging costs will be deducted
TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE
There can always be something preventing you from commencing the booked vacation. To avoid cancellation costs, you can take out a cancellation insurance via Europäische Reiseversicherung.
MOUNTAIN RESCUE INSURANCE
With Tyrol's mountain rescue insurance, you enjoy world-wide insurance protection in case of mountain accidents for the entire family against a fee of only € 24 per year. With your contribution, you support Tyrol's mountain rescue services in the procurement of equipment and profit from numerous advantages.
Whether avalanche in winter, exhausted hikers or climbing accidents in summer - do not take unnecessary risks and enjoy trouble-free holidays together with your loved ones. The mountain rescue services ensure your safety 24/7 and 365 days.
To the mountain rescue insurance (Website only in German)
Seminars & conferences
Looking for a suitable meeting venue that offers the special extras and added value for your conference or your seminar? At the Falknerhof, you will find optimal conditions for your successful event at an altitude of 1,560 metres.
Surrounded by the untouched natural setting of the Ötztaler Alps and amidst the majestic mountain world you can work in a concentrated and effective manner. When taking breaks you take in the fresh, clean mountain air, before returning to the recently renovated conference premises that come with all the amenities you could long for.
Benefit from the advantages and positive effects of the combination of nature and work and spend the next conference off the beaten tracks in your preferred seminar hotel in Tyrol. Browse through our well equipped library and extend your knowledge on the region's flora, fauna or history. With such farsightedness your success is guaranteed.
- A comfortable hotel also suited for longer seminars including overnight accommodation
- New Denkstube seminar area: Uniquely embedded into the mountain idyll of Niederthai
- 82 m² seminar area with ground floor access
- Untouched alpine setting with numerous outdoor possibilities
- Breaks featuring barefoot excursions or snowman contests
- Catering service with business lunch, Tyrolean food, healthy and sweet dishes as required
- A hotel team that supports you in a friendly and competent manner from your arrival
- Absolute peace
- Great light
- Direct access to the mountain garden
- Fresh, pure alpine air to take deep breaths during breaks
- Cosy atmosphere
- Concentration far away from the city's hustle and bustle
- Wellness at the mountain - pure relaxation