At the Falknerhof we welcome you in a warm and informal atmosphere. The vast natural landscape offers the perfect playground for your dog. The start of a hiking and trail network with plenty of opportunities to run around, are right on the doorstep.
- Winter-Price: € 15,00 per dog per day (without food)
- Summer-Price: € 15,00 per dog per day(without food)
Good to know
when holidaying with your dog in Falknerhof
- Fresh water on the doorstep, drinking fountain in the garden
- Plenty of mountain streams for swimming and splashing around
- Dogs must be on a lead in the hotel
- Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant or BergSpa
- Dogs on a lead are allowed in the bar and lounge area
- Dog station in the car park
- Uncomplicated entrance and exit to go for walks
- Our mountain meadows are used for fodder production. Dog excrement in fresh hay spoils the cows’ appetite. Please pick up “debris” – just as you would at home.
- Please give wildlife feeding areas a wide berth
- Vets St. Lukas (Pitztal)
To make your journey to Niederthai as easy as possible we have put together a few helpful tips.