In Ötztal we are blessed with an abundance of natural products and regional delicacies. Organic quality lovingly produced in small family businesses, the taste of hand craft, fresh air and the roots of mountain herbs in all dishes.
Because we always know where our products come from!
Much of our produce is gathered from neighbouring businesses and farms in the region that we have known for years.
Game is delivered from our own hunting ground..
This is how we attempt to keep our carbon footprint as low as possible. Products such as wine, that are not available the immediate vicinity,
are chosen exclusively from Austrian vintners.
Our top priority lies with the, freshness, regional, and authenticity of our produce under the motto: “As local as possible”!
The spring water is the most important and precious resource for us in the world.
We are proud of and thankful for our own village spring.
MEAT & FISH
ONLY THE BEST…
- Ötztaler fresh water fish
- Chamois, venison and marmot from our own hunting ground
Beef, Veal, lamb
- Organic & grass fed
- "From nose to tail", the whole animal is used
- Slow growing organic breed from Zams
- Fed organic wheat
- Free range
BREAD; PASTRIES AND CAKES
REAL PLEASURE ...
- in part, homemade
- top quality flour and oven fresh bread
- Tasty cakes from traditional recipes
- Only the finest ingredients are used
- Homemade of cousre
- Only made from seasonal fruits
- Exceptionally healthy: Our honeycomb on the breakfast buffet
- Totally natural product with over 200 vitamins-, aroma- and minerals such as enzymes
- Certified organic
- Niederthaier alpine beekeeper